About Me

My photo
I am a mum of two girls. I love to cook, sew and do lots of crafts. I also love to use my Thermomix called Thelma. She is a life saver in my kitchen and I can create lots of different creations.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Now for the finished products!

This was the first project I started just before the school holidays. I made one for Hannah and her cousin Sarah. Very cute! It was also the first time that I had done box pleats.









Hannah's cord dress also had some box pleats in it but as I had already made the above skirt twice already it didn't seem as hard. The bodice though had 7 panels to it, but overall a great dress. It will look great with tights and boots!

These two tops below I finished yesterday! It was a very simple pattern, the only thing is the sleeves were a bit time consuming. Overall I like how they turned out and now have some more tops to wear (with sleeves).



















No comments:

Post a Comment