About Me

My photo
I am a mum of two girls. I love to cook, sew and do lots of crafts. I also love to use my Thermomix called Thelma. She is a life saver in my kitchen and I can create lots of different creations.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Project a Week!

OK, I have been thinking that I will start a project a week so that I can continuously have a blog post at least once to twice a week. (unless there is something of importance that I must tell you).
I have been trying to work out what I was going to do this week to make as my project for the week. So I started to tidy up my sewing corner to try and get some sort of inspiration. And NOTHING! (it didn't help that I had my chatter box next to me). But as I was going through my stuff it occurred to me that I should finish my unfinished projects and mending and start a fresh next week with new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment