About Me

My photo
I am a mum of two girls. I love to cook, sew and do lots of crafts. I also love to use my Thermomix called Thelma. She is a life saver in my kitchen and I can create lots of different creations.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

my new and up and coming projects!

I call this "All For Hannah". Yep all this is going to make some clothes for my big girl.


This first one is a red/rusty corduroy. So I will be making a very trendy dress for her to wear with a nice pair of black tights. I think she will like this one.
$6.74/mt










This cute little check teddy bear fabric has been sitting in my stash for a bit and had no idea what to do with it. Then my friend had a great pattern so I am going to do the pleated skirt on the top. Very cute!










I also got some Indigo denim to make the pants on this pattern. It was $6/mt. A huge bargain.











These last 2 pieces of fabric the pink one is for a top and was $3/mt and the other I am still deciding between a top and a skirt it was $6/mt and it is a cotton drill. It would also make a great pair of pants. Hmmmmm.










So these were my spotlight buys this week. Very pleased cause they had 25% sale this week. I will defiantly be posting the results of these fabrics, as well as how Hannah has like each item.

 Thanks every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment